EFFECTIVE FROM MAY 01 2018
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect, or that you make accessible to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting our website app1.roundrobin-assignment.com, web app app.roundrobin-assignment.com or customer portal roundrobin.zendesk.com (our web resources) or by providing personal data to us by any other way, you are accepting this policy.
We provide our services to legal entities only, so in any interaction with us we consider you as person acting on behalf of entity which is our existing/potential customer or business partner.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect technical data that your browser sends when you visiting our web resources in our access logs.This data may include information such as your computer's internet protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, operating system and platform, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL).
You may provide us information about you by filling in forms on our web resources or by corresponding with us by email or social media. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number. Since you act on behalf of legal entity you must not provide us your non business personal data such as your personal email or phone.
We work with third parties such as business partners, subcontractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers. We may receive information about you from them. For example we use Google authentication to authorize your access to our web app. When you try to login to the app we receive your google account identifier from this service.
We may also obtain business information about you that is in the public domain, for example contact details presented on the websites of our existing/potential client or business partners.
We may use this information:
- to deliver agreed services to the Customer;
- for internal accounting;
- to keep you informed about our services you might be interested in;
- to send you a holiday greeting.
Apart from that we collect data about your activities when you visiting our web resources or the websites and online services where we display advertisements. We collect this information with Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
This information does not personally or directly identify you and may include the content you view, clickstream to and from those content, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, your location information associated with your IP address, information about where you saw the ads we serve you and what ads you clicked on.
Your IP address is anonymized shortly after the IP address is sent to Google Analytics Collection Network. Click here to learn more.
We may use this information:
- for statistical analysis purposes and to improve our services;
- to serve you more relevant advertisements (“Retargeting”).
You can opt-out from collecting information by Google Analytics by installing Opt-out Add-on in your browser.
You can opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising at http://optout.aboutads.info/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
DATA THAT YOU MAKE ACCESSIBLE TO US
By establishing a connection between Round Robin app and Customer's Zendesk account you provide us with access to Customer's account data via Zendesk API. The amount of data which you make accessible depends on the type of Zendesk user account you are using for the connection. If you are using an admin account you make accessible all Customer's account data so it is strongly recommended to use Zendesk user account with the lowest possible rights to reduce risks of personal data breaches. Please learn corresponding Zendesk documentation carefully before establishing the connection.
During its operations Round Robin app gets the following data from Customer's Zendesk account via Zendesk API:
- Agent list which includes: agent id, name, email, phone, link to photo, notes, details and other attributes. Full attribute list is available here.
- View list which includes: view id, title, filter conditions, sort conditions and other attributes. Full attribute list is available here.
- Tickets list which includes: ticket id, subject, description, tags, customer name, email, phone, and other attributes. Full attributes list is available here.
Please check full attribute lists by the links above carefully. Note that Zendesk can change attribute lists under own discretion. So you need to review these time to time.
We stores inside the app and uses to deliver agreed services to the Customer only the following data:
- Agent identifiers and names. They are stored for the duration of Customer's account.
- Ticket identifiers, ticket tags, identifiers of agent tickets are assigned to. It is stored in the Round Robin log for 10 days before being deleted.
The rest data returned by Zendesk API is erased immediately after the interaction ends.
EXCEPTION FOR EU USERS
We do not collect data about your activities when you visit our web resources and we do not monitor your behaviour when you are in the EU in any other manner. We believe that you are in EU if you access our web resources from IP address located in EU. You agree that this is the right way to determine whether you are in the EU or not. Please check where we believe you are located by the link https://what-is-my-location.roundrobin-assignment.com.
Our legal bases for processing personal information are:
- The contract (Terms of Service);
- Consent you have given when filling the webforms;
- Fulfilling our legal obligations;
- Legitimate interests of improving our products.
We disclose personal data to following suppliers and subcontractors:
- Google Inc USA since Round Robin App runs on Google Cloud Platform and since we use Google Analytics and Google AdWords for improving and promoting our product. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/;
- Zendesk Inc USA since it is used for providing customer support. https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/;
- Avangate BV USA, Netherlands, Romania since we use Avangate for payment processing http://www.avangate.com/privacy.php
- Microsoft Inc USA, Ireland since we use Microsoft Azure for administration and backuping purposes. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/TrustCenter/Privacy/default.aspx
We may disclose personal data to other third parties:
- If Round Robin is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we process is transferred to destinations outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. These locations may be in jurisdictions which does not provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of GDPR (GDPR Art. 28(1)).
The security of personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.